We thought we were in crazy times already but we’ve all been thrown another curveball.
We’ve all had to make tough decisions over the past few days and weeks and that’s not likely to change quickly. We want you to know that we put the health and safety of our guests, staff, and community first.
Here’s how we’re doing our part….
- Open for bottle sales of spirits and hand sanitizer but we will not be providing tastings. Our current hours are 11am – 4pm daily.
- Shop online for delivery to customers in Washington State, California, Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico
- All of our hotels (Adrift Hotel, Ashore Hotel, Inn at Discovery Coast, Shelburne Hotel, Boardwalk Cottages) are currently closed until city and county officials allow us to reopen.
- We are working internally on policies and procedures for enhanced sanitation and social distancing once we are allowed to reopen.
- We are making our cancellation policy more flexible at all of our properties and are allowing cancellations of bookings through June without penalties regardless of how and when they were booked. Call our front desk at: 800.561.2456
- Open for take-out and delivery Thursday – Sunday 12pm – 8pm. Call the pub at 360.642.4150 to place your order and check out our menu!
- temporarily closed.
On a positive note, buying a gift certificate for a future visit is a great way to support us in these trying times.