We care about the health and safety of our staff and guests
In accordance with CDC and WA State guidance, we ask that all of our staff and guests who are not fully vaccinated continue to wear masks and socially distance to protect themselves and each other. Staff who are vaccinated have a choice to not wear a mask and those who aren’t wearing masks have shown us proof of vaccination. Guests who are fully vaccinated can choose to not wear a mask while on property. Thank you for doing the right thing and protecting all of us by continuing to wear your mask or being fully vaccinated.
To those guests who are fully vaccinated, we’d like to celebrate you protecting your community. Show proof that you are vaccinated and receive 10% off any food and beverage in our distillery, lobby, and restaurants through June 15th.
Adrift Hotel & Spa:
The hotel is open. The pool and sauna are open at 50% capacity. The spa is open with safety measures in place.
Inn at Discovery Coast:
The inn is open, and the view is as stunning as ever. The pool and sauna are open at 50% capacity. The spa is open with safety measures in place.
The cottages are open, a great way to stay home away from home. Shared pool and sauna amenities with Adrift Hotel are still available.
Shelburne Hotel & Pub:
Shelburne Hotel is open. Shelburne Pub is open for indoor dining at 50% capacity, take out and room service. Shared pool and sauna amenities with Adrift Hotel are still available.
Open for indoor dining at 50% capacity, room service and take out.
The hotel is open. The bar is open for room service and take out only. The pool is open with limited capacity.
Health and safety protocols
- We ask that you please not travel and visit us if you or anyone in your party are or have recently been sick
- Employee temperatures are being taken when coming onto each shift
- As is typically expected, employees will not come to work when feeling ill
Increased cleaning and social distancing
- Via text and email options, we encourage contactless check-in and out at each location
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available on every floor near the elevator
- Only one party in the elevator at a time
- Hygienic foot door openers have been installed on all common area doors to minimize touching of door handles
- Housekeeping staff will wear disposable gloves and change them before entering each room
- All areas are being disinfected with special attention to high-touch surfaces such as door handles, light switches, in-room tables, safes, coffee machines, minibar refrigerators, and TV remotes
- We will have a houseperson sanitizing all common areas twice daily. There will be a checklist provided to make sure no surfaces are missed.
- Stayover service is provided by request and only when guests are out of the room
Restaurant Operations (we will follow all government regulations)
The following protocols will be in place when we are able to open for in-person dining.
- All tables are spaced at least 6 feet apart
- Reservations are recommended and we will keep a log including the name of at least one member of the party and a phone number
- We are encouraging no-contact menu options and will provide QR codes for guests to scan with their device
- There will be nothing that stays on the table in between customers; All place settings and anything that goes on a table will be brought once the guest sits down
Please also view this set of guidelines put together by the Pacific County Tourism Bureau.
***This is a living document and will continue to evolve as best practices for COVID-19 operations continue to be released. We encourage all future guests to review this page of new policies and guidelines, which we will keep updated as things progress. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]