Every Stay Gives Back
Your $1 Really Matters When Every Stay Gives Back
Adrift Hospitality, in partnership with Kind Traveler’s Every Stay Gives Back certification, supports Dylan Jude Harrell Community Center in Long Beach, Washington. Your $1 donation can make a big difference to the youth and teens of the Long Beach Peninsula.
Here’s how it works: when you stay at any Adrift Hospitality property, a nominal nightly donation of $1 (shown in the guest final bill) will go to Dylan Jude Harrell Community Center through Kind Traveler’s Every Stay Gives Back program. Adrift Hospitality will match donations for every $1 donated. 100% of donations go to the charity.
More About Dylan Jude Harrell Community Center
The mission of DJHCC is to strengthen the foundations of our community by offering developmental programs that connect our youth with mentors and leaders, by providing access to facilities which afford our community the opportunity to engage in recreational, sports-related, and community-driven activities in a fun environment, and to foster, nourish, and provide for the safety, health, and welfare of our youth.
Your donation will support and strengthen DJHCC programs and infrastructure:
- After School Program: provides after-school academic, social-emotional, and physical health enrichment to youth in the Ocean Beach School District
- Preschool: a half-day, outdoor, nature-based preschool program focusing on exploration, being outside, and learning through experiences with peers
- Youth Sports: administrator of Ilwaco Youth Sports managing football, soccer, baseball, and more
- Ilwaco Facility: currently constructing a permanent home for the DJHCC in Ilwaco, WA
- Teen Leadership Program: development of new program for teen mentorship and leadership
For us, great hospitality means we’re proud of what we do, and our pride starts with our values. We’re proud to create community spaces, and to be actively engaged in the health and heartbeat of the communities we inhabit.