Adrift Hospitality Crew
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Adrift Hospitality “Crew” Rewards Program (“Program”). The following Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) describe the Program and the benefits offered to Program Members (“Members” or “Adrift Crew”). Your membership in the program is conditional upon your acceptance of and ongoing compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Please read the terms carefully before enrolling in the Program. By enrolling in the Program, you are signifying that you have read, understand, and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- Enrollment: New Members may enroll in the Program by completing the required information on the Program website, by booking a hotel reservation online at adrifthospitality.com and signing up for the Program, or in person at an Adrift Hospitality hotel. By enrolling in the Program and using your membership account, you will be eligible for rewards as described below.
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right to add, modify, delete, suspend or otherwise change the Program, including any Terms and Conditions, rules, processes, regulations, rewards, and special offers at any time, in our sole discretion, even though such changes may affect the value of rewards already accumulated. You should check the last updated date in the header of these Terms and Conditions for notice of changes to the Terms and Conditions or to the Program. If the header indicates that the Terms and Conditions, or the Program itself, have changed, you should review the changes carefully. By choosing to remain a Program Member after Adrift Hospitality has posted notice of such modifications or updates, you agree to be bound by such revised Terms and Conditions. The current Terms and Conditions supersede all prior published Program Terms and Conditions.
- Contact Information: All Program Members must supply valid contact information and update such contact information as necessary to ensure such information is accurate and complete. In the event communication with a Member is necessary, Adrift Hospitality will rely on the Member’s contact information on file for such communications. Adrift Hospitality will terminate a Membership and/or revoke Member rewards if it determines, in its sole discretion, that an account is suspected of being related to fraudulent or abusive activity. Adrift Hospitality may also terminate a Membership and/or revoke Member rewards for Members without contact information.
- Member Covenants: By participating in the Program, you agree:
- to be the only individual using your membership in the Program (i.e. you may not share your account with anyone else unless expressly authorized by Adrift Hospitality);
- that you have provided valid contact information;
- that your name shown on your Program account matches your legal identification;
- that you have read, understand, and have agreed to these Terms and Conditions;
- that you are at least 18 years of age;
- that you have not enrolled as a company and/or other entity, as only individuals are permitted to enroll in the Program.
- Member Termination: Adrift Crew may terminate their membership in the Program at any time. If you choose to terminate your Membership, please email [email protected]
- Adrift Hospitality Termination: Adrift Hospitality has the right to cancel any individual’s Program Membership, and to revoke any and all unredeemed rewards, for reasons that include but are not limited to a:
- Member’s violation of these Terms & Conditions;
- Member’s misrepresentation or misuse of this Program;
- Member’s violation of any national, regional, or local law or regulation in connection with their stay at any Adrift Hospitality hotel or use of Membership benefits;
- Member’s failure to provide valid contact information;
- Member’s failure to pay for hotel charges and/or any expenses incurred during Member’s stay, including if such failure to pay is the result of a Member’s check being returned for insufficient funds or being invalid for any reason;
- Member’s commission of fraud or abuse involving any portion of this Program, including but not limited to the abuse of corporate rates without authorization (as demonstrated by, for example, appropriate identification or validation at check-in), any conduct that improperly impacts the accumulation of rewards, or abuses the redemption aspects of the Program (including the use of “bots” or other automated means of promotion entry);
- Member maintaining more than one active account;
- Member’s physical, verbal, or written abuse or harassment of Adrift Hospitality personnel;
- Member attempting to stay on a paid rate at more than one property on any given night;
- Member taking any other action or engaging in any other activities that are to the detriment of the Program or Adrift Hospitality.
If Adrift Hospitality cancels your membership, the cancellation will be effective immediately, by notice to you, to the contact information provided by you. Adrift Hospitality will not be responsible for failure to notify any Member of cancellation of the Member’s account if the Member has not provided valid contact information.
If membership is terminated either by Member or Adrift Hospitality, the Member will lose all rewards and benefits associated with the membership, and the Member will no longer be able to earn or redeem rewards under this Program. Adrift Hospitality reserves the right to not permit a Member’s to re-enroll if their account has been previously terminated.
Adrift Hospitality may withdraw rewards from a Member’s account if they were deposited into the Member’s account in error and may revoke all rewards in a Member’s account if the Member abuses the Program.
- Qualifying Stays: A “Qualifying Stay” is a stay that (a) is for one or more consecutive nights (with check-in and check-out on different dates) at the same hotel under one reservation confirmation number, (b) is booked at (and concluded at) a Qualifying Rate (as defined below), (c)is at an Adrift Hospitality Hotel, and (d) is made in the name of a person who is a Program Member as of the check-out date. A Member’s Adrift Crew Member Number must be given at the time the reservation is made (unless the guest enrolled in the Program during an otherwise-Qualifying Stay, in which case the Member Number will be attributed to that stay upon such Member’s request at the time such Member Number is issued). Note that under no circumstance is a stay booked through an “opaque” website or auction website (that is, a website where the hotel brand is not disclosed at the time the reservation is begun) eligible to be considered a Qualifying Stay. Cancelled reservations do not count as a Qualifying Stay. Reservations booked through Expedia.com or its subsidiaries, Booking.com or its subsidiaries, HotelsTonight.com or its subsidiaries, or any other third party online travel agency (OTA) do not count as a Qualifying Stay. Revenue (the amount paid by the Member for the Qualifying Stay, net of taxes) from Qualifying Stays count toward your Adrift Crew Member Tier.
- Qualifying Rates: A “Qualifying Rate” is a rate available to the general public for a given night and includes most corporate and leisure rates. Government rates, employee rates, friends and family rates, complimentary stays, traded or bartered stays, or other negotiated or non-public rates, with or without a rate code, are not considered Qualifying Rates. Adrift Hospitality reserves the right to determine whether a rate is a Qualifying Rate in its sole but reasonable discretion. For Members staying on a group rate, revenue from your group rate will count toward your Adrift Crew Member Tier if a Member individually pays for their room. Revenue will not count if the Member’s room is paid for on a master bill.
- Member Tier and Member Benefits: Members are eligible for benefits based on the number of Qualifying Stays and the Revenue associated with those Qualifying Stays. A Member can move up a tier based on the number of hotel stays, number of room nights stayed, or the amount of Revenue spent on hotel rooms at any Adrift Hospitality hotel. Member benefits vary based on Member tier, and are outlined at adrifthospitality.com/adrift-hospitality-loyalty-program. Members can maintain their tier by staying at an Adrift Hospitality property at least one time every 24 months. If Members fail to stay at an Adrift Hospitality property at least one time every 24 months, they will automatically revert to the Cabin Crew tier.
Adrift Crew Members have access to an exclusive Member rate. In order to book a Member Rate, the Member must, at the time of booking, be logged into their Adrift Crew account and book through the online booking engine.
- Program Termination: Adrift Hospitality reserves the right to terminate the Program upon 30 days advance notice to all then-active Members. Adrift Hospitality may terminate the Program immediately upon notice to all then-active Members in the event of a termination due to the substitution of a similar replacement program. Subject to applicable law, should Adrift Hospitality file for or be subject to a bankruptcy proceeding, the Program will automatically terminate.
11. Miscellaneous: These Terms and Conditions are subject to and in addition to the booking terms applicable to the Adrift Hospitality property where the Qualifying Stay takes place. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the booking terms, the booking terms control. Benefits accumulated under the Program are promotional and have no cash value. Any benefits you receive under the Program, and your account under the Program, are personal to you and may not be sold, transferred or assigned to, or shared with, family, friends, or others. These Terms and Conditions will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Washington, and the exclusive venue for the resolution of any dispute related to these Terms and Conditions will be in the courts in Pacific County, Washington. The failure by Adrift Hospitality to enforce any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions will in no way be construed as a waiver of any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of these Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]