From our humble beginnings in 2004, we knew that we wanted to create a collection of properties that are always warm, spirited, unexpected and have a sense of place. We want guests to feel completely at home, surrounded by an energy, a vibe and the kind of friendly people that make home “home.” We imbue that passionate feeling into how we want employees to feel when they come to work at Adrift Hospitality.
#AdriftCareers Case Studies
- Grow with us. We’re constantly expanding our operations, and there is huge room for passionate people to grow within the company.
- Employee Points Program; earn two points for every hour you work, and use them at any of our restaurants, hotels or on lobby goods.
- Medical Insurance, Dental and Vision.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Community Service Program.
- Employee Discount.
- Simple IRA plan.
- Free Hotel Stays.
- Paid Time Off.
Work with us!
Interested in becoming a part of the Adrift team? We’d love to hear from you! Just click apply to fill out our online application for any available position below.
The Shift Lead is a customer-facing position that works as a lead decision-maker at the guest lobby and areas around the hotel(s). This position has daily responsibilities of operational needs during each shift to ensure the best guest service, but it has no disciplinary, hiring or firing authority over other staff members. This position reports to the Guest Services Manager. Must have food handlers and MAST/OLCC permits within 60 days of hire.