From our humble beginnings in 2004, we knew that we wanted to create a collection of properties that are always warm, spirited, unexpected and have a sense of place. We want guests to feel completely at home, surrounded by an energy, a vibe and the kind of friendly people that make home “home.” We imbue that passionate feeling into how we want employees to feel when they come to work at Adrift Hospitality.
#AdriftCareers Case Studies
- Grow with us. We’re constantly expanding our operations, and there is huge room for passionate people to grow within the company.
- Employee Points Program; earn two points for every hour you work, and use them at any of our restaurants, hotels or on lobby goods.
- Medical Insurance, Dental and Vision.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Community Service Program.
- Employee Discount.
- Simple IRA plan.
- Free Hotel Stays.
- Paid Time Off.
Work with us!
Interested in becoming a part of the Adrift team? We’d love to hear from you! Just click apply to fill out our online application for any available position below.
The WA Operations Manager is an experienced, reliable and task-oriented individual. The WA Operations Manager will work closely with the Vice President of WA Operations and will be responsible for performing a number of operational and administrative management duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced and chaotic environment. The WA Operations Manager will collaborate with all other managers and will step in to make decisions in the absence of the Vice President of WA Operations.