10jul5:00 pmTorii Mor Wine Dinner at Shelburne Hotel
We're partnering with PNW winery Torii Mor, celebrating their 50th anniversary of crafting Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, and Chardonnay wines in the hills of Dundee, OR
We’re partnering with PNW winery Torii Mor, celebrating their 50th anniversary of crafting Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, and Chardonnay wines in the hills of Dundee, OR and Woodinville, WA. With a sustainable and local focus, this winery has honed their trade and will continue to produce a delicious variety of wines for years to come.
Our menu highlights peak flavors of the local area, with each course expertly paired with a delectable Torii Mor wine. $55 for dinner, $100 with wine pairing, per person.
Please email [email protected] to secure your booking.
- Salmonberries, roe, soured cream, yeast pastry – paired with Willamette Valley Reception Pinot Gris ’21
- English pea custard, pink shrimps, horseradish – paired with Willamette Valley Chardonnay ’19
- Ragout of onion and pear, king oyster mushroom purée – paired with Willamette Valley Pinot Noir ’17
- Smoked sturgeon cheesecake – paired with Willamette Valley Pinot Noir ’19
- Crispy pork “brawn”, blackberry gastrique, celery root – paired with Deux Verres Reserve Pinot Noir ’19
- Chocolate-filbert pie, vanilla bavarois – paired with Rogue Valley Syrah Port ’15
(Sunday) 5:00 pm PST